- development and ongoing review of the school charter.
- monitoring and reviewing your school’s progress,
- putting in place a policy framework,
- employing the principal,
- managing assets,
- health and safety for all students, staff and visitors,
- ensuring your school’s legal compliance,
- implementing the National Education Guidelines.
We are made up of parent-elected members, usually voted in by the parent body of our school every three years. We have a staff representative (three year term) and a student representative (one year term) as well as our principal and any specially selected members to ensure a complete skillset and representation.
Current Board members:
Presiding Members (Co-chairs):
Ashlee Sturme (email@example.com)
Matt McBeth (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Paul Speedy (email@example.com)
Student Representative (2022):